1 Comment

  1. Tuinman
    4 Febbraio 2020 @ 1:24 pm

    Originally the two statues did not belong to Villa Palombara. They were found somewhere near the Quirinal Hill, where in ancient times stood a large temple dedicated to the Egyptian gods Isis and Serapis ; century after century, many of its rich decorations, reliefs, small obelisks, etc. were unearthed, and were relocated in different parts of the city. During the works for the opening of piazza Vittorio, in 1888 also these statues were moved from their original location to the Porta Alchemica. Il Segno del Messia: l’enigma svelato – L’Olismo Originario, la Porta Alchemica e l’archeoastronomia


Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato.